Registration is now open for the next SQL in the City Streamed, which is a virtual event focused on DevOps. It takes place on June 20 via livestream on the Redgate Hub. Register now.
What will you learn about DevOps at SQL in the City Streamed? The theme for this event is compliance DevOps. Sessions will focus on helping you implement database DevOps processes that align neatly with data privacy and protection requirements.
- Learn how to standardize GDPR-compliant processes with Database DevOps
- Learn how to monitor and keep sensitive data secure
- Keep up with the latest advances in Microsoft SQL Server
- Discover how to solve complex challenges using Redgate tools
- Get an exclusive early access copy of Grant Fritchey's forthcoming eBook SQL Server Execution Plans, 3rd Edition
When: Wednesday, June 20
Where: YouTube Livestream on the Redgate Hub
Time: 12PM - 5:30PM (BST). Time in your timezone.
Duration: 5.5 hours -
Why not gather your team together for an on-site training day, have some pizza, and tune in? Register now to confirm your attendance.